F-777 - Shaolin Warrior F-777 - Shaolin Warrior

Good stuff! I really enjoy what you do with these Chinese styled tracks Already got the album so no need to download this again, still 5/5.

P.S. It's to bad you didn't do a remix of Yin And Yang and stick in the album too, I really like that one.

F-777 - Deadlocked (Full) F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)

Even after five years(Yes, I first started listening back when you did Before Mydnite) I'm still a huge fan, not only of your stuff but electronic music in general(I even tried making some myself but failed epically), you really unlocked the genre for me and remain in my number one spot for all things techno/trance/electronic.

Oh, awesome new song too, makes me not want to sit still.....5/5 =D

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

So Dimrain is back, excellent. I had practically given up on hearing anything new from you, and as a result am late to the party. I only checked your page by chance but I'm glad I did. as usual you'll get my 5/5.

A very nicely made and enjoyable song to mark your return. I really liked the piano, it complemented the other instruments nicely.

Backstabber - F-777 Backstabber - F-777

Unexpected

Let me start by saying this is quite a curve ball. Never would have expected this from you. If someone played this song for me for the first time and asked me to name who made it, I can honestly say yours would not have come to my mind.

You never fail to amaze, and in this case surprise me. It's a shame about your computer. I really hope you can go the distance in ADM2011.

You are my favorite artist on Newgrounds.

Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX) Dilemma - (F-777 ReMiX)

Good Stuff...

Very catchy, and easy to listen to remix. Really impressive that you did it without a midi.

Deathstroke Eleven Deathstroke Eleven

Pretty cool

That pause in the middle with some guy typing around 1:25 kinda threw me off but other then that I liked it. Especially the part that came right after that.

DXVanille responds:

Yeah, this was just something I was messing around with, having fun. The random part in the middle kind of signified that, lol. But at the same time, I DO like the song...

In the deep valley In the deep valley

Not bad

It's not bad. It's very repetitive, and some of your synths are very scratchy it almost sounds like there's static in there at some points, is that intentional?

Giant Flaming Wall of Doom Giant Flaming Wall of Doom

Meh

I was expecting something much more epic after reading the name. It's not a bad little tune, I just find some parts lacking.

Dark Angel - F-777 Dark Angel - F-777

Awesome as usual

What else needs to be said? It's simply amazing, I really like you choice of synths. Everything fits together perfectly.

Operation: Evolution (UnREMIX) Operation: Evolution (UnREMIX)

Not bad...

I really liked the piano solo....The beginning wasn't bad either, not as good as the original, but still very listenable.

DJ-Babokon responds:

Yeah Ik, I can't compare against dimrain at all in terms of melody, but hey, at least we tried. ^_^