Shortest Ad o'the History Shortest Ad o'the History

Lol what?

It was very random, but quite funny. and is it for amtrak, chicken, or milk? I can't tell.

Alx119 responds:

if you find sense in this, then I must applaud you sir, because not even I can.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Couldn't stop laughing

That was so awesome, to bad Windows can't actually do that by itself!

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Very good.

It's nice to see them actually reload their weapons instead of like in some movies where the people keep blasting away when they would have otherwise ran out out of bullets.

Doctor Octagonapus Demo Doctor Octagonapus Demo

BWAAAAAAAAA

So much win here, I can fly around blasting LAZORZ all day, so much fun. Only thing missing is stuff other then trees to fry,

Epileptic Headsmashing G Epileptic Headsmashing G

All this...

..Just from smashing your head repeatedly into a wall? Sign me up! It's also a great finger workout.

Lazy Lamb Lazy Lamb

To easy

Every level could be solved easily, no challenge what so ever. It's not a bad concept, and the art was kind of nice. Just make it harder.

F-777 - Shaolin Warrior F-777 - Shaolin Warrior

Good stuff! I really enjoy what you do with these Chinese styled tracks Already got the album so no need to download this again, still 5/5.

P.S. It's to bad you didn't do a remix of Yin And Yang and stick in the album too, I really like that one.

F-777 - Deadlocked (Full) F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)

Even after five years(Yes, I first started listening back when you did Before Mydnite) I'm still a huge fan, not only of your stuff but electronic music in general(I even tried making some myself but failed epically), you really unlocked the genre for me and remain in my number one spot for all things techno/trance/electronic.

Oh, awesome new song too, makes me not want to sit still.....5/5 =D

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

So Dimrain is back, excellent. I had practically given up on hearing anything new from you, and as a result am late to the party. I only checked your page by chance but I'm glad I did. as usual you'll get my 5/5.

A very nicely made and enjoyable song to mark your return. I really liked the piano, it complemented the other instruments nicely.